Refresh, Refurbish, Renew, ReDesign or ReDecorate - Welcome to the Talk I Walk!



Always remember the five "R's": Refresh, Refurbish, Renew, ReDesign or ReDecorate.

They range from using only what you already have, to changing or replacing flooring, lights, paint, counters, back splash or refinishing stairs. Refurbishing and Reusing by recovering furniture, and then mixing current pieces with new finds can all add up to a brand new space!

I enjoy the process and the challenges of solving the problems but the real reward for me is creating a space the client loves to come home to.

Bev
www.roomforchangedecor.com

780 469-2718

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MY HOME TO YOURS - WARM HOLIDAY WISHES!






Here are some Christmas pictures from my own home I would like to share and  a couple of special moments of joy I personally experienced this past year!   You may have some of your own. For me it is many little moments that make up a fine year. Can you spot my childhood sleigh or a piece of driftwood my mother had collected of which I made into an ornament. I found this collection of driftwood in an old shoe box after she passed away. On the lid she wrote "really something if you look at them the right way". Or a gift I received in the mail from a far away friend who took the time to think of me. It gives me constant pleasure seeing it waiting for me to unwrap! 

I wish you all a precious and peaceful time at this time of year. 


Happy decorating and happy holidays! 

Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment