Refresh, Refurbish, Renew, ReDesign or ReDecorate - Welcome to the Talk I Walk!



Always remember the five "R's": Refresh, Refurbish, Renew, ReDesign or ReDecorate.

They range from using only what you already have, to changing or replacing flooring, lights, paint, counters, back splash or refinishing stairs. Refurbishing and Reusing by recovering furniture, and then mixing current pieces with new finds can all add up to a brand new space!

I enjoy the process and the challenges of solving the problems but the real reward for me is creating a space the client loves to come home to.

Bev
www.roomforchangedecor.com

780 469-2718

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

GOOD GOSSIP - IS THERE SUCH A THING?

GOOD GOSSIP - IS THERE SUCH A THING?! OH YEAH!

In my world of building a business "good gossip" OR "word of mouth" is the best kind of reference I could ask for.

I am soon going to celebrate my 10th anniversary of ROOM FOR CHANGE DECOR INC.! When I started in 2003 I knew it would take small steps to grow my clientele.

With my Interior Decorating Certificate in hand and also a growing new philosophy of "using what you have" approach to refreshing a home, I knew I could solve decor problems, and build my business one satisfied client at a time. The important word being "satisfied" client. Nothing else matters, when you end a project, except how satisfied a client feels. Eighty percent of my clients stems from a REFERRAL from a happy client or from a past client who calls me first to start another project.

It is the relationship, the trust and the performance that promises success. I do the same as my clients when it comes to referring a contractor, installer, or product provider. If I am happy and my client is happy they will get my repeat business and the chain link of referral remains strong!

One of my favorite mottos is "I AM NEVER TOO BUSY FOR A REFERRAL"..........

See two before and after pictures below of a "happy" renovation and a "pulling together a room" projects.

Here's to spreading "good gossip" about your decorating experiences or asking for referrals when stuck with a problem to resolve in your home decor.

Family Room Before



Family Room After

Family Room After

Entrance Hall Before

Entrance Hall After
Bathroom Before


Bathroom After


No comments:

Post a Comment